Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello again my lovely lady bugs! It's been awhile, hasn't it? Well I'm very sorry for the long delay but I'm so excited to finally have the chance to post up my first collaboration post, featuring  my best friend, Lynn Tran (screaming intensely on the inside)!If you couldn't tell by the title, which would be surprising if you didn't but my wonderful friend Lynn has agreed to do a collaboration post with me on Disney characters. Now why all of a sudden am I doing a theme related to Disney? Well Lynn and I are huge Disney fanatics, and we both thought it would be a fun idea to help those who want to dress up for the part! Hopefully you found this post to be very helpful because Lynn and I had a loads of fun doing this for you!
image
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment