Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Sunday, August 11, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL HAUL/TIPS
Welcome everyone to my very first blogspot and my first back to school haul/tips.  Please excuse the lighting in the pictures because I have really bad lighting in my room but I'm very excited to show everyone on what I got for school. As many of us know, school is just around the corner, and a lot of us aren't prepared for school just yet but don't worry I am here to help my fellow readers to save up money for school supplies! Recently I went to Daiso and Target to purchased a few CHEAP items for school, and everything that  I've bought down here below only cost me under $10! What a catch, right? Instead of spending over $10, you can save up money with these few tips.

image
Notebooks

Notebooks can be outrageously expensive, when you're out shopping for it. Most people would spend over $2 for just one notebook, for only one class. So why spend over $2 when you can go to Daiso and buy it for only $1.50 each!


image
Binders/Folders
When I'm out shopping for binders and folders, I would normally buy the  regular three ring binders and the paper back folders for about $2 through $4 per items but usually as the days goes by at school, my binders and my folders would  become dirty and it would fall apart as they age on. So as a lesson for me, I didn't buy the usual binders and folders that I would normally buy at the department stores. Instead I went to Daiso and Target for a more reasonable price from what I'm getting.


On the left side is my binder, and what I love about it, it has 12 pocket folds, which will help me divide my papers for each subjects,  and on the description it says it will prevent tearing inside, and the outside will  protect my notes, and the total price for it was only $6.99 at target.
On the right side is my folder, and what I love about it,  it's not a paper back but a hard cover, so it won't tear apart when I'm putting in my papers inside,  and it comes with a clipboard too. And the total price for it was only $1.50 at Daiso.

image

Pencil case & Writing supplies

 Believe it or not, everything that is shown on the picture above was only a $1.50 each. That's right, the 5 mechanical pencils, the 5 highlighters, the cute pencil case, and the no.7 led was only a $1.50!  So instead of  spending around $4 for only 5 highlighters , you can get the same exact amount for  just a dollar fifty.

image

Useful items

The items listed on the picture above are optional to buy but you can never go wrong with bringing a coffee cup and some chap-stick  to school, right? So in case you're like me and you can't live without bringing your favorite coffee or chap-stick to school, you can go to Daiso and buy it for only a $1.50.

image

BackPack


So last but not least, my backpack. When I went out to shop at target, I wanted to find myself a very nice but yet durable backpack that will hold all my books, my laptop, and my school supplies all together. So I decided to head to the clearance section, and this is where I have found this beauty for only $9 (the original price was around $30).

image
I hope this entry turned out to be very helpful for all of my readers, and please forgive me about the lighting and my poor grammar. I promise I won't make the same mistake again on my next blog post but until next time, have a nice day, and good bye!

All photography and editing is done by me except the cute adventure time characters and the other arts on it.

image
image






No comments:

Post a Comment