Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Monday, August 12, 2013

Review:  Charlotte Russe Platforms

I'm very excited to show everyone these cute and edgy platforms that I've previously ordered online at Charlotterusse.com for only $10.99.

image

Shoe Description

When  I purchased these adorable  platforms online, it only took me about 3-5 days for it to shipped to my house.Which I personally think its pretty fast for shipment.
Shoe size: 8
Color: White
Fabric: Canvas Fabric
Platform (Mid sole) size: 1.5"
image
.

image

Comfort


When I tried on these cute shoes, I was really surprise by how comfy and soft it was inside but it did leave a little gap between my toes and the toe cap but it's not something to get mad about, plus I  really love how it gives me extra room because it won't crush my fragile toes, while I'm wearing it out

image
Final thoughts


Over all, I give these shoes,  5 out of 5 stars because I really love how comfortable and soft it is and the details of the shoes are exactly how it is online, and on the plus side shipment is really fast too.
image
All photography and editing is done by me except the cute san-x characters and the other arts on it.

image
image

2 comments:

  1. cute shoes! love the flatform sneaker style. thanks for sharing, i need to start checking out their store more often.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means a lot to me that you think the shoes are cute! Thanks for sharing your comment :)

      Delete