Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Friday, August 16, 2013

Back To School Fashion Ideas
image
Hello and good morning/noon/night everyone! Are my readers ready to go back to school yet?  Well I know I'm not because I don't want my summer break to be over yet too but unfortunately for all of us, we can't prevent school from coming in but we can control on what we wear on the first day or week of school. So today I have created 5 fabulous looks for my readers to wear for school. Now, keep in mind that you don't need the exact same accessories or clothing items to complete these looks. If you  have any similar clothing items or accessories, feel free to wear it out!
P.S Some of the items are out of stock, so I will put in an alternative link down below.
image
image

The Sweet Heart Look

image

The Prep it Up Look

image

The Cute Casual look

image

The Monochrome look

The Cute Tough Girl Look

image
I hope all these 5 looks will give you an idea on what to wear on your first day or week of school. Please remember you don't need the same exact item on the list. You can always choose an alternative clothing item or accessories to complete this look. 
Please take care and have a nice morning/noon/night!

All edits are done by me except the photography
image

No comments:

Post a Comment