Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Saturday, August 17, 2013


Present swamping with Lynn

image
Hello and good morning, noon, and night to all my lovely readers out there! Today I will be blogging about present swamping with my beautiful friend, Lynn Tran. Recently Lynn and I have been swamping presents since the beginning of every summer, and we both decided that we both want to share our experience with you on what we got each other!
image

image

My present from Lynn


 

When I first received her gift, the first thing that I did was read her letter, and when I first read her letter, I was in complete tears of happiness because her words were so encouraging and beautiful to read!
image



After I have finished reading her letter, I opened up her next gift, which was a hand painted portrait about star gazing. And when I first saw this, my exact words were, "OH MY GLOB, OH MY GLOB, this is STUNNING!" 
I am so amazed by how talented she is, and I am so blessed to have a friend who will spend every ounce of her time to paint me this gorgeous painting.
image

After analyzing and having a small melt down (LOL), I've  moved onto the smaller gifts. From the top left to right, she bought me Missha BB cream and coconut lime breeze (Mmmm, it smells so good by the way), and from the bottom left to right, she bought me some cute pencils for school, super adorable sky blue socks, and she drew a chibi version of me!
image

Lynn's present from me

This is my gift to my wonderful friend, Lynn. And if you want to watch her reaction video of her opening my present, click here. Plus follow her on her tumblr, if you want to see more of her paintings, drawings, and photography.
image
All photography and editing is done by me except the Polaroid picture.

image



No comments:

Post a Comment