Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Backpacks and fun/cute items for schools

image
Hello and good morning, noon, and night to all my readers. Today I went on another back to school shopping spree at target, and I thought, "Hey since I'm going back to target to shop for more school supplies, I should create another collage based on backpacks and random cute items for school!" and so I did but keep in mind that all the items below are optional to buy together or use for school.
 image

Pink Glamour




image
Black and white
image

Too cool for school


































Backpack, BIC pencil, blue butter nail polish, Unicorn notebook, babylips, cosmetic bag
image

Hopefully everything I shown and written above turned out to be very helpful for all my readers, and I wish the best of luck for you on your first day of school!
Please take care and have a nice morning/noon/night!
image
All edits are done by me except the photography
image



No comments:

Post a Comment