Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I'M BACK

image
Hello and good morning, noon, and night to all my lovely readers out there! I am so SORRY for not being present on my blog for a long time ;__; because I've been focusing most of my energy at school but now I'm back!(Hooray)

Since, I'm back on my blogspot I've decided to do a daily posting about myself because I have never given a proper introduction about "who I am" to anyone before, and I want my readers to know the face behind this blog. 

So starting tomorrow I will be randomly choosing one of these questions from below, and I know it isn't much but I promise you, it will definately not be boring! 

image
☾: post photo of yourself

~ : share 5 things about your best friend


☮ : share 5 favorite movies

❂ : share 5 favorite foods

☯ : share 5 person you love being with


♡ : share 5 favorite songs


✓: tell 5 facts about yourself

♧ : share 5 favorite books

☼ : share something you love 

image

Please take care and have a nice morning/noon/night!

Sincerely

image
Credit for these questions are here





No comments:

Post a Comment