Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Friday, October 18, 2013

Hello there it's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm so sorry for not giving enough effort on trying to create a new blog post everyday for my readers to read. I've been so busy this month because of work and school but I have finally manage to take some time off today and blog for you lovelies.  
For many of those who are new to my blog, I promise my readers that I will be sharing 12 multiple fun facts about myself each day (feeling guilty because I haven't been sharing anything lately ;_;). If you're curious about what I will be sharing, you can check out the list right here
Today I will be revealing my top 5 favorite blogs with you lovely ladybugs!
p.s Please forgive me for not giving enough information on why I chose these blogs as one of my favorites. I wanted to write a longer response on why I love these blogs so much but I was having a terrible case of writers blocks. Sorry ;_;
Blog Name: Kimdaoblog
Network: Blogspot
Description: Kim Doa has recently graduated from the University of Western Australia with a degree in Japanese and Psychology. Although she had recently graduated, she still keeps in touch with her fellow readers by updating them on fashion, beauty, and her trips to Japan. 
 My favorite entries to read?
Comments: Kim Dao did an amazing job in explaining and showing us the beautiful aspects of Tokyo!♥
Favorite Entry:OOTD & Hair tutorial
comments: She made it SO easy for me on how I can style my hair in a bun in under 2 minuets, and I love the fact that she had made an outfit of the day post with the hair tutorial. Two of my favorite subjects in under one post, how about a yes! 
 
Blog Name: Jasmineblu
Network: Blogspot
Description: Princess Jasmine Blu is an interior designer student by day but a blogger by night. Her blog is widely recognize for her:
Fashion/Beauty advises 
Fashion/Beauty reviews
Advises on how to love yourself 
 My favorite entry to read?
comment: Jasmine Blu had saved my hair from being another victim of THE FRIZZY MONSTER!(Hahaha)I couldn't be any happier when she finally blogged about how to control your hair from being a frizzy mess! (Well done missy)♥
Favorite Entry:Transparent boots
comment:I'm not a shoe type of gal but these transparent boots is a must have in my closet! I just LOVE how Jasmine Blu  demonstrate these boots by giving us her own opinion on it with a couple of pictures to show us how amazing these boots are!
Blog Name: Wengie
Network: Blogspot
Description: Wengie is a wonderful dance student and a youtube beauty guru, who is currently running a blog about fashion, beauty, and personal advises. 
 My favorite entry to read?
Favorite entry:Bullying and Haters
comment: Due to my social anxiety, I have strong personal issues against bullies but when miss Wengie have finally covered this subject, it honestly really helped me go through with it. And I never been so confident in loving myself before, thank you!
Favorite entry:Cat eye and puppy eye
comment: This has to be one of my favorite cat/dog eyeliner tutorial on the web. This beauty guru made it SO easy and fun for me, when I was trying to apply eyeliner on myself. ^_^ 

Blog Name: Danmaru
Network: Tumblr
Description: Miss Danmarie is an 
aspiring pastry chef whom blogs about:
Foreign food
Fashion
poetry
Typography
Snail mail
Interior designs
Main reason why I love this blog: 
What is there to love about miss Danmarie's blog? Absolutely everything, of course! She covers everything that I love in a blog: food, fashion, art, photography! It's like I'm in blog heaven! Not only does she have an AMAZING blog but she is so talented with her fingers! I mean just look at her blog, and you will agree with me. ^_^  

Blog Name: Essyviolet
Network: Tumblr
Description: Essy Violet is an aspiring art student, who blogs about:
Outfits of the day
Fashion/Beauty advises
Main reason on why I love this blog:
  I just love, LOVE every outfit that Essy Violet wears. She is among the very few beautiful fashionista that has inspired me to be comfortable in whatever I am wearing. Her style is SO far from being ordinary, it's absolutely unique!♥♥♥ 
I hope you enjoy today's entry, and I will be uploading another one very soon. If you're interested in any of these blogs that I've published today, you can follow them on here by clicking on their names:
p.s I do not claim any of these pictures as mine even if I edited it. These pictures that I uploaded today belongs to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment