Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

image
image
Hello and good morning, noon, and night to all of my lovely readers out there. On Sunday I promised my readers that I will randomly choose one question out of this list, and the first question that I've chosen is, is to share 5 things that I really want in life. 

The first item on my wish list is this adorable pink beach cruiser. When I first saw this bike on Amazon, I literally fell head over heels in love with it. What I love about this bike is the details on it. On the bike it has white sunflowers and daises on it, and for those of you who don't know this but sunflowers and daises are my favorite type of flowers in the flowery kingdom. 


The Nintendo 3ds XL and Animal Crossing has been on my wanted list for a very long time but I can never seem to find the bundle version of it anywhere. And it's very disappointing when your only option is to waste more of your money on buying it separately but don't worry, I will have it soon! ^_^

 Compared to all the blushes that I've seen and have in life, I have to say that this blush really caught my attention. I've never seen a blush with such adorable designs on it before, and when I found out that blush does exist, I knew that I needed to add this one on my top 5.
I can't recall a moment in where I can't find one makeup item from TonyMoly that I don't like. I can honestly that I literally love everything about this brand, and one of the items that I really want on their website is the petite bunny gloss bar collection. What I love about this collection are the colors choices for the lips and its bunny designs! Once I get my hand's on these babies, my lips will be very happy indeed!



Isn't this just the cutest dress in the whole wide world? When I found this dress online, I literally fell in love with every details on this dress. The color, the shape, and the pattern are absolutely perfectly! If the season was Spring right now, I could totally see myself working it with my light denim jacket, and pairing it with my white flats!
image
I hope you weren't disappointed in reading this. I really did try really hard to make it entertaining for my readers but if you did than I feel very accomplish!
Please take care and have a nice morning/noon/night!
image
image
image

I am having a special give away and I will be giving away Etude CC cream for 2 lucky readers. if you're interested in the contest please click here to see details!

12 comments:

  1. 5 things that I want
    1.Harry Styles!
    2.a ticket to One Direction!
    3. CC cream
    4. A ticket to Paris
    5. Liz Lisa clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please provide your name if you want to complete your submission. Thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. How weird, when I published my comment it looked fine to me but I don't know what happened to my name! V_V I'm sorry about that and my name is Daniel Ly.

      Delete
  2. Five things I want:
    Courtney Love tickets
    David Bowie >.<
    A new guitar!
    Everything Charles Bukowski ever wrote!
    Foundation! (Because I'm poor and had to buy some at DollarTree! T_T It's horrible!)

    My name is Natasha W c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Martina ^__^

    The top 5 things in my wish list are:
    - Fujifilm Instax Mini Pink (that Polaroid camera is so freakin' cute, trust me hahaha *^*)
    - Skeleton knee high socks
    - A panda kigurumi
    - Many followers on Tumblr hahaha
    and last, but absolutely not least ... - The CC cream :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moderate all the votes, so don't forget to add yourself in the box if you want to finish your submission. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. My name is Tiffany Nguyen!
    5 things that I REALLY want are:
    - CC cream because I never had makeup from Korea before!
    - Tickets to Big Bang (MY BABIES)
    - Yestyle gift card because I love their clothes
    - A trip to Seoul, Korea♥♥♥
    - Black doc martens

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Jael Haro ^^
    5 things i want:
    -Next year go on a trip to Korea
    -New Backpack XD
    -Lovely CC Cream
    -Go to a fan meeting of SHINee or Coldplay *-*
    -Have a good grades or in another wise more clothes:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm Jem and here are the things I really want:
    1. Polaroid OneStep Camera (a Fujifilm Instax 8 will do though)
    2. hairbows :)
    3. products to review on my blog (Like this CC cream) hihi
    4. a roundtrip ticket to anywhere haha
    5. world peace and happiness to everyone <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Luna~
    5 THINGS I WANT
    - Korean Bag
    - Cushion
    - K-pop outfits
    - Sponsors lol
    Of course the,
    -CC Cream in #1 SILKY

    Thank You~
    Followed you my dear!
    - luzzang.blogspot.com
    ✦ L U N A ✦


    ReplyDelete
  8. 5 FAVORITE STORES I WANT TO SHOP

    W2BEAUTY.com
    - Korean Cosmetics Products
    - Korean Skincare Products
    www.tofebruary.com
    - T-shirts
    - Wristbands & Cellphone Jacks
    - Jackets/Sweaters/Hoodies
    - Rings
    http://en.koreadepart.com/
    - Cosmetics
    - Skincare
    - Clothes
    gmarket.com
    - cosmetics

    ebay
    - perfumes
    - bags
    - Clothes

    THANK YOU~

    luzzang.blogspot.com

    ✦ ✦ ✦ L U N A ✦ ✦ ✦


    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Stephanie Dang.
    five things i want.
    -Infinite's In that Summer DVD
    -L's Bravo Viewtiful pt 2
    -Peter Pan Pop Vinyl
    -Canon 650D

    ReplyDelete