Pink Paw Print Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

 Due to the high amount of views that Lynn and I received from our last collaboration post. She and I both decided that we should do another collab post for our readers out there! If you haven't read our previous entries yet, then I will post the links down below! Hopefully you're not bored of this just yet but if we do get enough views here again, then we might just need to do another one for you, our fellow readers! LMAO
P.s Feel free to create a best friend tag on your blog and comment down below, if you did one!I will definitely check it out and possibly follow you!?
image
We've met each other on facebook 
in the summer of 2011!
Yes we did meet each 
other on facebook but I think you
added me first, and I was all like.
"Who is this weirdo?", no I'm just kidding! image
I thought you were really nice, 
and I was really happy to 
make another friend!
I knew that you and I 
would become great friends from the 
start because who wouldn't want to become
best friends with me? Nah I'm just kidding!
When I first met you on facebook,
I thought," whoah you're super sweet
You blew my mind!!!"
image
This is so hard but I 
think you're really genuine!  
Aww well thank you Lynn!
If I could describe you in one 
word it would be...
RELIABLE!
image

Obviously Japan! It's the only
place we've been fantasizing 
about,since forever!
We did talked about going
to Japan together one day because
it's like the most interesting
place to us, at least!
image
IU is our favorite artist,
obviously!
YES, IU is our favorite artist by far
because we were both fans of her before we met
each other. And who can not be in
love with her?!She is just so ...PERFECT!
image
You definitely have a very cute
and girly look in you! It reminds me of
spring or summer when you dress up!
For some reason I always compare 
you with Danmarie or Kiko Mizuhara because
 their styles are SO similar to yours! 
I mean you dress very modest and chic
for your age!

image
When I'm sad or confused,
you always give me the
best advice, and it has always
helped me through the roughest times
of my life!
Aww that's nice of you!
Well for me, it was the time 
when you wrote me a letter 
of encouragement! It was really sweet,
when you surprised me with a letter!
image
I would want to go traveling
with you, for however long we 
can with free passes to wherever!
I would wish for us to go to Disney
world for a week because it would be a
lot of fun for us to spend most of our time
together at the most happiest place on earth!

image
http://juliexcat.blogspot.com/2014/01/hello-again-my-lovely-lady-bugs-its.html


No comments:

Post a Comment